TP-Link EAP225 AC1350 Wireless Access Point MU-MIMO
Out of stock
TP-Link EAP225 V3 | Omada AC1350 Gigabit Wireless Access Point | Business WiFi Solution w/Mesh Support, Seamless Roaming & MU-MIMO | PoE Powered | SDN Integrated | Cloud Access & Omada App | White
AC1350 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz△ and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1317 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.†
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.*
- PoE Support: Support both standard 802.3af/at and Passive PoE (PoE adapter included)△ for flexible installations.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with MU-MIMO, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.△
- Superior Speeds with MU-MIMO — Designed with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP225 reliably delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 1350 Mbps to multiple devices simultaneously.
- Integrated into Omada SDN — Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches & gateways with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Plan Details). Standalone mode also applies.
- Cloud Access — Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility — For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches & Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit ‘From the manufacturer – Q&A’ section or TP-Link website.
- Advanced Wireless Tech — Supports Mesh WiFi, Seamless Roaming, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies..Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation — EAP225 supports both 802.3af/at PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter, making deployment effortless and flexible..Limited Lifetime Warranty — Backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support, you can work with confidence.