Intel Core i5-13400F 2.5 GHz 10-Core LGA 1700 Processor
Out of stock
- 10 Cores & 16 Threads
- 2.5 GHz P-Core Clock Speed
- 4.6 GHz Maximum Turbo Frequency
- LGA 1700 Socket
- 20MB Cache Memory
- Dual-Channel DDR5-4800 Memory
- Hybrid Core Architecture
- 13th Generation (Raptor Lake)
- ower up your productivity and gaming experiences with the Intel Core i5-13400F 2.5 GHz 10-Core LGA 1700 Processor. This 13th generation desktop processor builds upon the Hybrid Core architecture and Intel 7 process by fitting 10 cores— four more than the previous generation— onto a single processor while still supporting the LGA 1700 socket. Designed to provide power-efficient performance for everyday tasks, the Core i5-13400F features four low-voltage Efficient-cores that handle background tasks for multitasking while the six 2.5 GHz Performance-cores power applications and games. The built-in Intel Thread Director ensures that the two work seamlessly together by dynamically and intelligently assigning workloads to the right core at the right time.
With 20MB of cache and a 4.6 GHz Turbo frequency, this processor is made to handle a variety of applications. The Core i5-13400F also supports PCI Express 5.0 and dual-channel DDR5 memory at 4800 MHz.
The Core i5-13400F does not include integrated graphics, meaning that users will need to purchase a separate dedicated graphics card. Please note that a thermal solution NOT is included.