Cooler Master MWE Gold 1250 V2 Fully Modular
Cooler Master MWE Gold 1250 V2 Fully Modular, 1250W, 80+ Gold Efficiency, Quiet 140mm FDB Fan, 2 EPS Connectors, High Temperature Resilience
About this item
- Highly Efficient Performance : The 80 PLUS Gold certification guarantees a minimum efficiency of 90%.
- 2 EPS Connectors : 2 EPS connectors included with all models for universal current generation motherboard compatibility.
- High Temperature Resilience: The new gen offers an increase in operating temperature to its predecessor to a maximum of 50 degrees Celsius.
- FullY Modular: Modular flat black cables reduce clutter, increase airflow, and improve overall efficiency and thermal performance.
- Hydro Dynamic Fan: The 120mm HDB fan creates less friction, for a smoothly and low RPM operations, while keeping the noise level down.
From the manufacturer
Make It Yours
We’re all about the things that make building a PC such a rewarding experience. The sense of achievement. The joy of making and creating something uniquely yours in form and function and, of course, the thrill of bringing your creation to life without melting your components.
MWE Gold 1250 V2
MWE Gold V2 was constructed based on the idea of enhancing the original MWE Gold. This new generation of models offers a number of meaningful upgrades that users will benefit from immediately. Some of the upgrades include an HDB fan, 2 EPS connectors, an increased maximum operating temperature, and reduced noise output. Almost every aspect of the MWE Gold V2 that has been upgraded delivers noticeable improvements to the end-user experience.
- 80 Plus Gold Efficiency
- High Temperature Resilience
- Fully Modular
- 140mm Fluid Dynamic Fan
- 180 x 150 x 86 mm /7.13 x 5.9 x 3.4 in (L x W x H)
2 EPS Connectors
MWE Gold V2 comes standard with 2 EPS connectors to ensure universal compatibility with all current gen motherboards.
Modular flat black cables reduce clutter, increase airflow, and improve overall efficiency and thermal performance.
140mm FDB Fan
The 140mm Fluid Dynamic Fan bearing fan creates less friction, for smooth and low RPM operations, while keeping the noise level down.