ASUS PRIME A320M-K AMD Ryzen AM4 DDR4
Out of stock
ASUS PRIME A320M-K AMD Ryzen AM4 DDR4 HDMI VGA M.2 USB 3.1 Micro-ATX Motherboard
From the manufacturer
About this item
- Powered by AMD Ryzen AM4 7th Generation Athlon and HD 2000 series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with NVMe M 2 support for 32GB of DDR4 USB 3 0 and Gigabit LAN
- 5x Protection III Hardware-level safeguards provide component longevity and reliability
- Patent-pending SafeSlot Core fortified PCIe slot prevents damage from heavyweight GPUs
- Fan Xpert delivers advanced fan controls for optimized cooling
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio driven by Japanese capacitors features an onboard LED-illuminated design Operating System Support Windows 10
- System Ram Type: Ddr4 Sdram
ASUS Prime A320M-K AMD Ryzen AM4 DDR4 HDMI VGA M.2 USB 3.1 Micro-ATX Motherboard
ASUS Prime is the next evolution of the ASUS motherboard, born of a pedigree that stretches back to 1989. Our team of world-class engineers are passionate about empowering everyone to enjoy the benefits of customization and tuning, and the driving force behind the development of Prime is to make advanced enthusiast controls easily accessible — maximizing performance, stability and compatibility for the very best DIY PC experiences. Simply stated: it’s time for Prime.
SafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot. Featuring a fortified design that’s anchored to the motherboard by a special hook, Safeslot Core provides 1.6x stronger retention and 1.3x greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots.