ASUS GeForce GTX 1660 Overclocked 6GB NEW
Out of stock
From the manufacturer
About this item
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1815 MHz Boost Clock 1408 CUDA cores and overclocked 6GB GDDR5 memory in a short form Factor
- Supports up-to 3 monitors with HDMI 2 0B DisplayPort 1 4 and DVI-D ports
- Phoenix double-ball Bearing fan provides superior airflow and cooling with 2x longer lifespan.Memory Clock:8002 MHz
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components to run faster and last longer than reference
- Gpu Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever and includes additional software like Game Booster split Game caster WT Fast and Quantum Cloud
2X longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Dual-ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve-bearing designs.
They’re pretty fly
Our Wing-blade fan design adds drooped tips to each fan blade in order to reduce drag and increase the geometric wing span without taking up more physical space.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals.
Packs a Punch
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce GTX 1660 Ti crams high performance into just 2 slots. If you’re looking for a long-lasting companion to power you through years of games, look no further than the ASUS Phoenix.
Featuring concurrent execution of floating point and integer operations, adaptive shading technology, and a unified memory architecture with twice the cache, Turing shaders enable awesome performance increases in today’s games.
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included.