Ethernet/Hdmi/Display Port/Vga Cables/Extensions/Type C/Printer Cable/
15 Pin SATA Power Extension Hard Drive Cable 1 Male to 5 Female Power Supply
16-PORT USB 3.0 DATA HUB and Charger with individual switches [90 Watts] (HB-PU16) (HB-PU16) allows the user to attach their collection of USB devices to one Super-Speed hub.
Quickly expand an available USB 3.0 port into 16 USB 3.0 ports by merely plugging the Sabrent Hub into the computer’s unused USB port.
The Hub’s sleek design and durable build allow for an extended life-span and make the hub perfect for travel. Plug and play installation makes for easy setup, with no drivers or software required.
Individual power switches provide device independence and allow you to preserve power and prolong the lifespan of your various devices by not overusing them while they are plugged into the hub.
Each USB port is capable of delivering up to 1.1mA of current. Ideal for light charging use.
• 16 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports with transfer speed of up to 5Gbps.
• Use it with a computer or as a stand-alone USB charger.
• Individual ON/OFF power switches to turn off USB devices without disconnecting them.
• Individual blue LEDs to display the power status of each port.
• Safely charge up to 16 USB devices simultaneously.
• Aluminum construction for optimal heat dissipation.
• Auto-Switching 100~240V power adapter makes it ideal for international travel.
• Short-circuit, over-current, over-voltage, and over-heating protection.
• Each USB port is capable of delivering up to 1.1mA of current.
• Available USB port.
• Windows / Mac / Linux.
• 16-PORT USB 3.0 HUB and charger (90 watts).
• Auto-switching Power adapter: 100~240VAC input – 12V DC 7.5A output..
• USB 3.0 Type-A Cable.
2X1 HDMI KVM Switch
Why carry multiple adapters when you only need one? Instead of keeping three different adapters on-hand, the mDP travel adapter offers VGA, DVI and HDMI outputs, so you’ll be able to connect from your laptop mDP output to any modern boardroom or classroom display — an ideal plug-and-play solution for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications at the office.
Plus, because the converter supports video resolutions up to 1920×1200 or 1080p you can convert a Mini DisplayPort video source to HDMI, VGA or DVI without sacrificing video quality.
The travel A/V adapter maximizes portability with a small footprint and lightweight design. The convenient design ensures the adapter is as portable as your laptop, fitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case and eliminates the need to carry more than one adapter. With this adapter you can walk into virtually any boardroom ready to present, making a great first impression, and saving you the embarrassment of having to rummage through your bag looking for the right connector.
The 3-in-1 converter is compatible with the Intel Thunderbolt port on your computer and installs easily with no software or drivers required.
The MDP2VGDVHD is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.