هناك PSU هي 2 الفولتية: 160-240 فولت و 100-240 فولت ، وسوف نرسل امدادات الطاقة المقابلة وفقا لبلدك ، يمكنك أيضا الإشارة مباشرة إلى الجهد المطلوب ، شكرا لك!
Please do not use SATA cables for power supply
SATA cables cannot carry high current continuously
Usually the origin of the fire
Please to use 18AWG 6PIN cable for power supply
1. Newest VER012 MAX Mining Super Version
2. Using 60cm USB 3.0 cable as extender cable, premium quality and super speed.
3. With 10x FP solid capacitors, making graphics power supply more stable and secure.
5. Gold plated contacts for better connectivity and long life.
6. Compatible with 1x,2x,4x,8x,16x PCI-E slot of the motherboard.
8. No driver needed
9. Dedicated for bitcoin mining
10. Power via two different 6-PIN inputs onboard the riser.
11. 10 LED lights onboard the main board, and one LED light on the 1X chip board.
12. Led can help miner to better monitor faults, very convenient, fast and stable!
1*USB adapter cable
Here we adopt 12 graphics cards and TB250-BTC PRO for this crypto mining hardware installation.
Don’t connect any graphics card to motherboard before finishing OS installation; just install OS with onboard graphics.
Note: Or install OS with only one graphics card connected to PCI-Ex16 slot, other steps are same as below.
Please update BIOS to B25DF710.BSS or after version where mining mode default is enable.
The BIOS Download Page as http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=884#download
Follow Windows instruction to finish OS installation.
Turn off the computer; install all graphics cards properly (please refer to the hardware installation page).
Change video output to the graphics card connected to PCI-Ex16 slot (This step is for installing OS with onboard graphics only).
Power on and install motherboard drivers and graphics card drivers.
Reboot and start to mine.
Please install every graphics card into the riser cards (as the picture below) respectivelly.
**The power cable for riser card and power cable for graphics card must come from same power supply uint.
**The USB cable of riser card must not be connected to any the USB port on motherboard.
Connect 8-pin power connector and 24-pin power connector to the power supply-1.
Connect 4-pin 12V AUXPWR 1 and 4-pin 12V AUXPWR 2 to the power supply-1. Also, connect SATA cable to HDD or SSD.
* These two AUX power connectors are BIOSTAR unique design of graphics card power enhancement.
Connect PCI-Ex16 riser cards with graphics cards installed properly to the PCI-Ex1 riser cards installed on motherboard by USB3.0 cables.
Connect power cables to graphics card and PCI-Ex16 riser card. 6 graphics cards powered by power supply 1, another 6 graphics cards powered by power supply 2.
Follow the instruction below to establish a short circuit between No. 15 pin and No.16 pin on the 24-pin power connector of Power Supply 2.
And the last step, turn on the power supply.
**The instruction is designed with 6 Nvidia GTX1060 and 6 AMD RX470 graphics cards as example.
Get ready to make money with BIOSTAR Crypto Mining Motherboard!
To keep the mining rig operating stably, please install the system in an environment where there is a sufficient volume of air available to cool your rig. To top it off, you can use two industrial fans to make the air convection much efficient.
*The graphics cards connected to PCI-Ex16 slot must be powered by power supply 1.
*Each power cable from power supply is limited to be connected to 2 graphics cards or 2 PCI-Ex16 riser cards.
Blockchain Compute Optimization for AMD RX series GPU
Use following setting to set optimized Blockchain compute performance inside the driver:
Product Overview Gaming in the Virtual Life & Mining in the Real World
Have you ever thought about the possibility to turn your gaming motherboard into a crypto mining base? Gaming and mining make you get achievements both in the virtual life and in the real world. The BIOSTAR Crypto Mining Card is designed for graphics card expansion to fully convert your gaming PC to a professional cryptocurrency mining rig that can handle much more graphics cards than those it could be equipped with.
Turn Your Gaming Motherboard into a Mining Base
The Crypto Mining Card with PCI-e x1 to 4 USB3.0 connectors is exclusively compatible with all BIOSTAR mining motherboards*, and select BIOSTAR gaming motherboards* and including the specific motherboards as following: RACING H170GT3, GAMING H170T, Hi-Fi H170S3H, Hi-Fi B150S1, Hi-Fi B150S1 D4, and TB150 PRO. To increase the mining profitability, this Crypto Mining Card can let mining enthusiasts set up their mining machine up to 8 slots for TB150 PRO to utilize more GPUs for more mining power**. Moreover, it can return your investment on your system by giving you the flexibility to create a mining rig to generate income from mining popular cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum or Zcash.
Maximum Total Graphics Cards for Mining When Used Inconjunction with the Crypto Mining Card:
• Racing H170GT3 + Crypto Mining Card = Up to 7 Graphics Cards.
• GAMING H170T + Crypto Mining Card = Up to 7 Graphics Cards.
• Hi-Fi H170S3H + Crypto Mining Card = Up to 7 Graphics Cards.
• Hi-Fi B150S1 + Crypto Mining Card = Up to 6 Graphics Cards.
• Hi-Fi B150S104 + Crypto Mining Card = Up to 6 Graphics Cards.
• TB150 PRO + Crypto Mining Card = Up to 8 Graphics Cards. Features • BIOSTAR Crypto Mining Card turns you gaming machine crypto currency mining system, or expands your existing mining setup.
• Exclusively compatible with all BIOSTAR Mining Motherboards* & select BIOSTAR Gaming Motherboards*.
• Converts one PCIe x1 slot into four USB 3.0 PCIe connectors, so you can connect up to four USB PCIe riser cards**.
• Gives you the flexibility to use existing hardware to start Crypto mining, or increase the number of graphics cards in your current mining rig for maximum profitability.
• Powered by 1x 4-pin Molex Peripheral Connector.
The Cooler Master Riser Cable PCIe 3.0 x16 Ver. 2 – 300mm comes revised for maximum flexibility and durability. High quality plastics grant increased cable flexibility and strength for the tightest PCI card installations, while the heavy-duty shielding prevents electromagnetic interference from degrading signal quality. A stainless steel PCI slot adds extra rigidity to the riser to support even the largest and heaviest graphics cards. The IPC4101D compliant PCB provides the best in class performance under high thermal loads and cable flex than any of the non-compliant competitor riser cables in the market.
The IPC4101D compliant PCB provides the best in class performance under high thermal loads, cable flex, and moisture resistance than any of the non-compliant competitor riser cables in the market.
EMI shielded 28/30 AWG copper wires ensure minimal signal delay and electromagnetic interference-free operation.
Gold PCI pins allow maximum electrical conductivity with a rated 110g of insertion force per contact pair for high durability.
UV resistant ABS casing protects cable connection points from rough handling.
Freely express yourself: Download the 3d printable files (.stl) and create your own customized design.
Nickel-plated stainless steel PCI slot adds rigidity for superior card retention for even the heaviest PCI card installations.
TPE cable sleeves allow for maximum flexibility and durability for the tightest cable routing jobs.
|Connectors||1 x ATX 24 pin
1 x EPS 4+4 pin
1 x EPS 8 pin
12 x PCI-e 6+2 pin
16 x SATA 15 pin
8 x Peripheral 4 pin
1 x Floppy 4 pin
|Features||80 PLUS Platinum Certification: Guarantees a typical efficiency of 92% under normal operating conditions.
Thermal Regulation Mode (TRM) : Regulates temps, keeping a constant and quiet fan speed up to 60% of maximum load.
Performance Driven Topology : Full-bridge LLC offer reliable and stable voltage outputs for safer, more reliable performance and higher efficiency.
Single/Multi-Rail Switch : Built in rail switch allows users to change between multi and single rail power output settings.
16 AWG PCI-e Cables : Thicker 16 AWG PCI-e cables for higher currents, improving efficiency and safety.
ESONIC BITCOIN B250 12 PCI-E LGA1151 Intel CryptoCurrency Miner Motherboard (B250-BTC-GLADIAATOR) BTC ETH ETC ZCASH Mining DDR4 Mainboard
Product descriptionSupport for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package.
Chipset:Intel®B250 Express Chipset
Memory: 2 x 1.5V DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
Support for DDR3 1600/1333 MHz memory modules
Slots: 1 * PCI Express x16 Slot, 11* PCI Express x1 Slot
Storage: 4* Serial ATA 3.0 devices
Internal I/O Connectors: 1 * 24-pin ATX Power Connetor
1 * 4-pin ATX 12V Power Connetor
2* USB connector support additional 4 USB ports
1 * LPC_DEBUG connector
1 * Front panel audio connector
1 * System Panel connector
Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 * PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard
1 * VGA
1 * HDMI
4 * USB 3.0
1 * RJ45(LAN) Port Gigabit lan
1 * 3 Audio jacks
LAN: Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
Audio: Chip integrated by Realtek ALC661, Supports 5.1-channel audio-out)
Form Factor: Micro ATX – 320*168 mm
VER 009S PLUS For Bitcoin Miner With 3 LED Lights PCI-E Adapter Gold Plated USB 3.0 1X to 16X 6 PIN
Riser Card Adapter USB 3.0 V011-Pro PCI-E 1x To 16x Riser Card
This is latest version yet of Riser Card Adapter USB 3.0 V011-Pro PCI-E 1x To 16x Riser Card
Product description analysis:
1. The graphics card uses 8 FP solid capacitors for power supply. Anti-burn machine chip. Make the graphics card work more stable.
2. Add 3 LED indicators
3. Gold-plated USB3.0 interface, running faster and more stable
4. The adapter card is powered separately, so that the power supply of the graphics card is independent from the motherboard, thereby reducing the burden on the motherboard when multiple graphics cards are connected.
5. The graphics card slot adopts the original imported connector to make the graphics card contact better.
6. The PCI-E connector uses multi-layer shielded wire
7. The wire is relatively soft, easy to route, and the graphics card can be placed at will.
8. The slot is equipped with a fixed buckle, which is convenient to remove and fix the graphics card, so that the graphics card will not fall off from the slot.