5 STARS PRODUCTS
- Motherboard support: Mini ITX/Micro ATX
- 1 x 5.25 inch Drive bay; 3 x 3.5 inch Drive bay; 3 x 2.5 inch Drive bay
- 4 x expansion Slots
- Standard ATX PS2
- Tt LCS Certified – Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
- Built for Makers – By practicing and incorporating the idea of “maker movement” as well as 3D printing in Core P5, Thermaltake designs the open frame pamoramic viewing chassis as anyone can access and do his/her own mods as well as print out his/her own ideas using available liquid cooling components and manuals without boundaries. Users can download 3D printing accessory files on Core P5 microsite, printing them out to do a special mod.
- Fully Modular Concept – Four customizable 3.5″ & 2.5″ drive bays feature enables users to freely interchange the hard-drive cages to suit their particular needs, whilst being able to remove the 3.5″ & 2.5″ drive bays to gain maximum space for cable management up to 45mm.
- 3-Way Placement Layout – The Core P5 wall-mount chassis is designed for use in three different ways: Wall-mount, vertical, and horizontal placement. Built for customization that reflects the makers’ personality, it allows for adjustments to the chassis for the best viewing presentation while ensuring outstanding cooling performance. Users can hang it on the wall as decoration, take it to wherever they want and display the nice builds vertically or horizontally.
- Panoramic Viewing – Other cases in the market still have “ends” on their open frame designs, while Core P5 is a true wall-mount case with viewing capability of showing front and back full sides unlike anything on the market that is not a modded design or scratch build.
BLOODY B840 Light Strike LK Optical Gaming Keyboard – Orange LED Backlit – LK Blue Tactile Switch – Gold
Key Style: Optic switch
Backlit Brightness: Adjustable
Gaming Keycaps：8 ABS Keycaps
Anti-ghosting Key：100% Anti-ghosting key
Cable Length: 1.8 m
Key Life: Up to 100 million keystrokes
Space-Bar: Screw enhanced space-bar
System Requirements: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8 /8.1 / 10 or later
New razer opto-mechanical switch: Optical light sensor inside the switch with an actuation distance of 1.5 mm (30% shorter than other clicky mechanical switches) with just only 45 g of actuation force
Key stabilizer bar: For precise, balanced actuation with every key press
Magnetic leatherette wrist rest: Made of plush leatherette for long lasting comfort. Features razer chroma enabled under glow lighting for 20 customization zones
Multi-function digital dial with three tactile media keys: Fully programmable. Adjust brightness and volume through razer synapse 3
Hybrid on-board memory and cloud storage: Access personalized settings anywhere
Tenda D305 combines the function of 300Mbps wireless router , ADSL2+Modem in one device to provide one-stop networking solution. With external 4*5dBi high gain omni-directional antennas with external PA, D305 can provide ultimate WiFi coverage for large house…
Equipped with the latest 3D NAND Flash technology, AS2280P2 significantly improves its capacity by stacking, with read and write speed of up to 1580 and 950 MB/s.
Designed for various purposes
Ideal for Ultrabooks, gaming computers, embedded systems, and IoT applications. Furthermore, it allows space for other installations, such as graphics cards and heat sinks.
With M.2 2280 form factor, AS2280P2 is compliant with NVMe 1.2 specifications, and offers capacities of 120GB, 240GB and 480GB. With the read and write speeds of 1580 and 950 MB/s, it achieves up to 92,160 IOPS in random write speed, which is sufficient to manage data-intensive applications.